- This event has passed.
Coastal Resiliency Advisory Committee Meeting
November 16, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Coastal Resilience Advisory Committee Agenda for Tuesday November 16th, 2021 at 10am
A. Convene in Open Session via Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84008203098?pwd=ZkhaelRsclJhRityTlY1eVpSbWlYQT09
Meeting ID: 840 0820 3098
• Call to Order
• Meeting announcements
• Script for remotely conducting Open Meetings, read by the Chair
• The meeting is being audio / visually recorded
• Presentation and discussion of revised draft CRAC letter for Coastal Resilience Plan
• Discussion of potential motion to approve the CRP and recommend adoption to the Select Board
• Presentation and discussion of revised draft CRAC letter to the Select Board to accompany the submission of the Coastal Resilience Plan
• Public comment: NOTE public comment can be submitted via email to [email protected] to be read into the meeting records if you are unable to speak in person during the meetings.
• Approval of CRAC minutes from 11/2/2021 and 11/9/2021
• Discussion of upcoming meeting dates and topics:
• November & December meeting dates
• New business, Committee & Natural Resources Dept. reports from Planning Board, Conservation Commission, Harbor and Shellfish Advisory Board, Select Board, Advisory Committee of Non-Voting Tax Payers, and other committee members.
• Reminders: The CRAC meeting recordings are available on the Town’s YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL49sKqpy7VAiUk-g5h2jIuAn_2jqocI2L
• Please share the comments webpage with your networks to collect feedback on Coastal Resilience: English: “COASTAL RESILIENCE: We want to hear from YOU! The Town of Nantucket’s Coastal Resilience Plan aims to improve resilience throughout the island and county to make Nantucket more resilient for coastal flooding, erosion and sea level rise. Coastal Resilience planning benefits greatly from public feedback. Please use this form to provide comments and suggestions for the plan and future projects.
Español: “RESILIENCIA COSTERA: ¡Nos interesa TU opinión! El Plan de Resiliencia Costera del municipio de Nantucket tiene como objetivo mejorar las condiciones de la isla para lograr mejor resiliencia frente a las inundaciones costeras, la erosión y el aumento del nivel del mar. El planeamiento en Resiliencia Costera se beneficia enormemente de los comentarios del público en general. En esta plataforma puedes dejarnos tus comentarios y sugerencias para el plan y para proyectos futuros.” https://townofnantucket.typeform.com/to/itQy1TtW
• Sign up for meeting & agenda reminders using the ‘Notify Me’ service on the Town’s website at https://www.nantucket-ma.gov/list.aspx#agendaCenter
• Nantucket’s Coastal Resilience Plan and accompanying Existing Conditions and Risk Assessment Report are available for download from the Town’s website https://www.nantucket-ma.gov/2030/Coastal-Resilience-Plan
• Additional resources are available on the Committee’s page of the Town’s website at https://nantucket-ma.gov/1391/Coastal-Resiliency-Advisory-Committee • Motion to adjourn